Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast
- Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods
- Certain foods are very useful for losing fat.Drink coffee or tea. If you're a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism by 3-11% .
Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.Eat your food slowly.Fast eaters gain more weight over time.
- Eating Speed
- Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones .
Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time .
- Take proper rest
Get a good night's sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
- Drink water especially before meals
- It is often claimed that drinking water can help with weight loss-and that's true.
Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories.
One study showed that drinking a half-liter (17 ounces) of water about half an hour before meals helped dieters eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight, compared to those who didn't drink the water
- Drink Green Tea
- Like coffee, green tea also has many benefits, one of them being weight loss.
Though green tea contains small amounts of caffeine, it is loaded with powerful antioxidants called catechins, which are believed to work synergistically with caffeine to enhance fat burning.
- Go on a Low-Carb Diet
- If you want to get all the benefits of carb restriction, then consider going all the way and committing to a low-carb diet.
- Keep Healthy Food Around in Case You Get Hungry
- Keeping healthy food nearby can help prevent you from eating something unhealthy if you become excessively hungry.
Snacks that are easily portable and simple to prepare include whole fruits, nuts, baby carrots, yogurt and hard-boiled eggs.
- Do Aerobic Exercise
Doing aerobic exercise (cardio) is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your physical and mental health.
It appears to be particularly effective for losing belly fat, the unhealthy fat that tends to build up around your organs and cause metabolic disease.
- Eat More Fiber
Fiber is often recommended for weight loss.
Although the evidence is mixed, some studies show that fiber (especially viscous fiber) can increase satiety and help you control your weight over the long term (44, 45).
How fast you will lose?
You can expect to lose 5-10 pounds of weight (sometimes more) in the first week, then consistent weight loss after that.
I can personally lose 3-4 pounds per week for a few weeks when I do this strictly.
If you're new to dieting, then things will probably happen quickly. The more weight you have to lose, the faster you will lose it.
For the first few days, you might feel a bit strange. Your body has been burning carbs for all these years, so it can take time for it to get used to burning fat instead.
This is called the "low-carb flu"
or "keto flu"
and is usually over within a few days. For me it takes three. Adding some extra salt to your diet can help with this.
After the first few days, most people report feeling very good, with even more energy than before.Despite many decades of anti-fat hysteria, the low-carb diet also improves your health in many other ways:
- Blood sugar tends to go way down on low-carb diets
- Triglycerides tend to go down
- Small, dense LDL (the bad) cholesterol goes down
- HDL (the good) cholesterol goes up
- Blood pressure improves significantly
To know more Click here
To top it all off, low-carb diets appear to be just as easy to follow as low-fat diets.
You can expect to lose a lot of weight, but it dependson the person how quickly it will happen. Low-carb diets also improve your health in many other ways.
You Don't Need to Starve Yourself to Lose Weight.If you have a medical condition, talk to your doctor before making changes because this plan can reduce your need for medication.
By reducing carbs and lowering insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment and make your body and brain "want" to lose weight.
This leads to drastically reduced appetite and hunger, eliminating the main reason that most people fail with conventional weight loss methods.
This is proven to make you lose up to 2-3 times as much weight as a typical low-fat, calorie-restricted diet.
Another great benefit for the impatient folks is that the initial drop in water weight can lead to a big difference on the scale as early as the next morning.